You can now watch the Post-Graduate Courses from the 2023 ASM On-Demand.Workshop: Advanced Trainee Workshop Part 2
The TSANZ ASM 2023 Advanced Trainees workshop was split into two half day workshops. The workshop will cover range of topics in respiratory medicine both from a paediatric and adult perspective. The program also provides opportunities for Advanced Trainees on how to get involved in research, overseas fellowship experience and building collaborations. It will be run by senior respiratory physicians and paediatricians, senior advanced trainees, and allied health professionals.
Part 2 Chairs: Miriam Cameron, Jo Harrison
• Bronchiectasis in children: diagnosis and treatment – Andre Schultz
• Starting private practice – Adelaide Winters
• Transition in care – children – younger stage – Jo Harrison
• Perspectives of doing a PhD and consultant job – Matthew Wong
• Airway Clearance Techniques - Christian Osadnik, Annemarie Lee
• Management of Long COVID - Peter Wark
Proudly sponsored by Chiesi.